Nothing makes the festive season more magical than being submerged in a winter wonderland of family fun. With a visit from Santa, Christmas tree decorating activities and a decadent Christmas feast, Club Med has it all wrapped up – with a bow to boot! A Club Med all-inclusive Christmas holiday is specially designed to cater to all the family, without any of the festive rush, traffic and mayhem that you’ll have left behind back home.
At Club Med, we make sure our luxury sun and snow resorts have that extra sparkle every December so that your overseas festive season holiday is just that bit more magical.
You can also enjoy great savings when you book your Christmas 2018 holiday with us. Book your Christmas escape now and get up to 15% off! So, what are you waiting for? Whether it’s a Christmas sun holiday or a festive season snow activity holiday you’re after, our elves will ensure you and your family get the holiday you’ve been waiting for all year.
Christmas Eve – what to expect at Club Med
- 4:30pm: Santa usually arrives with his sleigh. Sometimes he’s known to arrive by helicopter or snow groomer – depending on the resort (and Mrs Claus’ mood).
- 7pm: Enjoy pre-dinner drinks and gourmet snacks, with Christmas elves.
- 8:30pm: Tuck into a buffet fit for a king!
- 10:30pm: Celebrate Christmas with a show full of surprises for kids and adults.
Our Club Med villages in the Alps are perhaps the best place to experience this winter wonderland. Visit our boutique in Design Quarter (Johannesburg) or give us a call and learn more about old favourites as well as brand new resorts.
Christmas Day – what to expect at Club Med
- 8am – 12:30am: Savour the special Christmas buffet, offering endless festive treats.
- 5pm: All children under 12 will receive a Club Med gift during the distribution ceremony. Spending Christmas with your kids in Mauritius is hard to beat. And with Club Med La Plantation d’Albion, as well as our newly relaunched (in time for Christmas 2018) Club Med La Pointe aux Canonniers, your family will thank you for the best Christmas ever!
New Year’s Eve – what to expect at Club Med
- 7pm: Enjoy pre-dinner cocktails and gourmet snacks.
- 8:30pm: Tuck into a buffet perfect to celebrate the start of a New Year.
- 10pm: New Year show both for kids and adults.
- 12pm: Happy New Year celebration with lots of surprises, including (but not only) fountains of champagne and fireworks!
- 12:15pm: Reading of the prayers in different languages then party in the main bar!
If you want your best New Year’s ever, you should consider the Maldives. A perfect way to start the year in the most magical way possible!