Imagine you and your significant other sipping cocktails, lounging on a white sandy beach with turquoise blue waters, not a care in the world and your every need attended to. Sounds like paradise, doesn’t it? Now imagine said paradise is just a stone throw away. If you are looking for a romantic getaway with your loved one, look no further than Mauritius – Africa’s very own paradise and a great destination for a couples holiday.
Mauritius, a sparkling gem in the Indian Ocean, has long been a favoured holiday destination for couples and honeymooners alike. This exotic destination caters for just about every kind of couple – especially if you stay at one of Club Med’s villages on the island. From the romantic couple that enjoys a sunset stroll along the beach, to the more outdoorsy couple that prefers taking part in sports, to the couple who wants to party the night away, Club Med’s resorts in Mauritius will ensure that your relationship is even stronger after your holiday!
If you’re not yet convinced, here are few more reasons why we believe Mauritius is the best place to go with your partner:
- Just four hours away from South Africa, Mauritius is like having an island in your backyard.
- South Africans don’t need a visa to visit Mauritius.
- For the couple that loves marine life, Mauritius will not disappoint. You can go swimming with dolphins, explore the coral reefs and immerse yourself in an underwater heaven.
- If you’re a foodie couple, Club Med resorts in Mauritius won’t disappoint. Tease your palate by sharing in exotic dishes with your partner. Mauritian cuisine is a combination of Creole, native African, Chinese and Indian cuisines; all with Club Med’s legendary French flair. Imagine all that deliciousness; a real party in your mouth….
- A couple’s stroll along the distinctive Mauritian landscape will be sure to produce some Instagram-worthy pictures. #CouplesRetreat #JustSaying #TrueLove
With so much to do, your next baecation should definitely be in Mauritius – where paradise awaits!